Today’s world is shifting more rapidly than many supposed possible two and a half decades ago
during the advent of integrated, data-based sales, marketing and service.
Today’s major strategic challenges include:
- Building a business model, delivery system and market coverage model that provides
relevance and value to the firm's clientele
- Integrating social and ecological stewardship into the daily activities of business from
strategy to operations and customer management
- Managing complexity and change in Internet-Defined "real time"
- Managing the limited resources at our disposal: time, people, and money
- Building loyalty across the value chain with the right core customers; with channel
partners, alliance partners, and suppliers
- 'Doing the right thing right": Portfolio Management of Strategy and Customers.
Therefore, in today’s business climate where risk, reputation, and survival are, for some, “up-for-grabs”, loyalty has never been more important. That’s our sweet-spot, what we love: helping clients do business with the right core customers, while realizing that customers are assets in a very valuable portfolio – your company’s worth. Then taking that operating framework and infusing it with customer knowledge across all contact points. Optimizing performance; cultivating loyalty; guaranteeing results. It’s what we love to do. We’re good at it; we work alongside you and your people: teaching how to fish, as Stephen Covey might urge.
In essence, CRM as a strategy is the ultimate knowledge management platform for your business. We tap into all channels, including that feisty one known as “social media” and can especially assist you to maximize the treasure-chest known as your call centers.
Our uniqueness as a firm, in part comes from the fact that what long has been called the Call Center is an integral hub of the multi-channel, web-oriented, flat world controlled by our customers.
We are here because we are passionate practitioners of loyalty. People who believe in life-time learning and the application of that learning to ensure that your business is driven to profitable growth through a strategy of doing business with the right, core customer and through raising loyalty to an art form across your business and all of its functional areas.