“Value is ultimately created or destroyed at the boundary between the company and its customers.” - Frank Cespedes, Concurrent Marketing
One accepted definition for “customer experience” is that customer experience management is the deliberate, planned, proactive, and on-going management of “the sum of all experiences a customer has with a supplier of goods or services, over the duration of their relationship with that supplier. ” For your organization, it is very simple. You deliver value through customers’ cumulative experiences across all touch-points, and create, promote, and sustain ongoing customer loyalty.
How is the optimal customer experience achieved?
At Chrysalis Marketing, we take a deliberate and systematic approach that scrutinizes all of your customer relationship management efforts, any functional area that touches the customer, and the critical linkages between relevant functional areas. The result: coordination, cooperation, and the integration of voice of the customer insight, made actionable, across and between all areas that touch your customer.
Enhance your customer experience management capabilities through:
- Customer Relationship Management Assessments to gauge how well the organization is performing in terms of managing customer relationships. This can be a quick analysis or a comprehensive one, and we will work with you to define the most appropriate scope for your assessment. Deliverables includes observations and recommendations that aim for both quick wins and long-term change, and a detailed work plan can be formulated to achieve these.
- Mapping the Customer Touch Points of your organization to focus on all of your customer-facing contact points and manage their effectiveness in supporting CRM
- Customer Knowledge Management throughout the business to harness the power of your databases, to identify sources of customer knowledge, and to facilitate access to customer knowledge across the organization. Guidelines and best practices to support customer knowledge management are part of this offering.
- Customer Feedback Processes to integrate traditional and non-traditional sources of customer data and feedback into every area of the organization, evaluate the information, and build it into current and future operations and initiatives.
- Performance in Customer Experience Management takes a thorough look at how well the customer is served and loyalty is developed by evaluating such areas as the website, the contact center, social media, channels, field sales and service teams, etc. from the customer’s perspective. As with the CRM assessment above, analysis can include a look at each stage of the customer lifecycle and key customer buying processes.
- Customized Training for Customer Experience Management that equips all customer-facing personnel with the knowledge and the skills to engage in customer dialogue: resulting in conversations that feature clear, effective, uniform, and value-driven communications focused on building and strengthening customer relationships.