Your sales people are in the front line of your business, so they are the most easily recognized “faces” to your customers and channel partners. When you look at results from your customer-facing roles, are your sales efforts optimized? Is customer loyalty nurtured? Is your team empowered to make a difference in customers’ experiences?
Every sales force wants to learn how to maximize performance, refine skills, and optimize resource allocation. You, as a business leader, want sales to perform effectively and efficiently, and you expect them to understand and contribute to strategic goals.
Chrysalis Marketing works with your sales team, whether captive or independent, to build an optimized, customized sales model that addresses these concerns and every element of sales and performance management:
- Sales Effectiveness Assessment will map your customer-facing processes and evaluate the defined steps to the sale, targeting, account ownership challenges, forecasting, customer experience management, competitive obstacles, and more.
- Marketing Optimization Model uses actionable and proven analytics-driven models to identify key groups of customer accounts and their buying behaviors, determine accounts’ lifetime value, supply market coverage models for your situation, and provide targeted strategies to reap the benefits of these insights.
- Integrated Data-Based Sales harnesses your customer insight, data, and customer experiences to enhance the sales process and team productivity. Does your sales team have real-time knowledge of customer preferences/experiences? Do they understand the customer’s buying process and what’s important at each account level? This will give them the edge they need in day-to-day customer interactions.
- Partnering Effectively with the Contact Center maximizes your reach, lowers your cost of sales, and builds strong relationships with customers and channel partners. We can show your sales teams how to do this, equipped with training, processes, data, metrics, and incentives to make this a reality.
- Sales Planning, Major Account Cultivation, and Complex B2B Sales in difficult environments are the focus for intensive review and tailored solutions for your biggest sales challenges. Whether you face channel conflict, competitive inroads, customer disaffection, or a breakdown in sales fundamentals, we work with you to fully identify the problem(s), build and execute the work plan for improved performance, and measure progress towards your goals.
We believe ‘value is ultimately created at the boundary between a company and its customers”. Your sales team is key to creating customer loyalty – and that’s where Chrysalis Marketing can help you the most.